Monday 11 February 2013

Khushnum Mehta




Name : Khushnum  Mehta
Education :Rewachand Bhojwani Academy
Organisation : Aman setu. my school.
Designation :Assistace teacher
Brands :
Car :  Maruti
Review : Great Car
Laptop : Lenevo
Review : Good features
Mobile : c2 nokia
Review :i never mind how ever this mobile is there in my hand.. i happy with it massage, call,listen to song.
Brands Review :
Ø Airlines :emirate.
Ø Review :while my first flight emirate. i went to mumbai to dubai... i love it.. the place i was sitting on flight. food so good... 
Ø Airport : dubai airport
Ø Review :i like it becoz i have vry large place.. i have never seen in my life.. i love it..
Ø Bank : state bank of india.
Ø Review :i m happy so save the in sbi.. i m getting my salary in hdfc bank.. and from hdfc bank i put in the money in sbi.
Ø Hotel : i have dnt hotel.. but i m having my own bussiness.. in carteen. i.e padmanee carteen. we sell parsi food. both veg and non veg.
Ø Review : i m happy to help mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment